Wednesday, May 25, 2005

not a real post

i still haven't seen closer, so i'm not answering the question i posted.

i found a new friend who tagged me at my *better* blog. she's also a dashboard confessional fan, and she's probably more astig than i ever was at her age. loved her choice of bands. guess i would have also chosen them if i was still in college. brings back memories of shooting the breeze with romily and mike -- they're the two people who understand my edgier musical preferences.



i promised i wouldn't write about something controversial in this blog. that kind of thing is reserved for my other blog, because otherwise i might not be able to restrain myself. so i'll let a friend of mine say it for me.

mark's blog



i'm having a grand time. i'm getting by at work, i'm getting a shot for heart candy, and i'm still hanging on. i'm mixed up. but i'm luckier than most people. i'm living my life.

No comments: