Sunday, April 15, 2007

what a bummer

just got word last week that blog city's free blogging service is on its last legs. so this is the start of my nine-month migration to blogger, my next-oldest blog. just as well, i think i will need those nine months knowing how quick i act on these things.

i'm naturally a sentimental person, and i refused to give up blog city because it was my first ever blog (now over 3 years old), even after i put up 3 more. but i also refuse to pay for something i can get elsewhere for free. maybe i would for something else more important, but not a blog. it's just as well i've become fascinated with multiply, so i won't be missing much what i've already done to my old blog. and i'm really enjoying the cross-posting feature... though there seemed to be some bugs i needed to fix with some entries.

so i guess starting today my blogspot will see much more action than it has in the last few years.

No comments: