Wednesday, April 25, 2007

nowhere to go but up

almost two months into my comeback bid, i am yet to finalize my topic for strama. these two months have proven that choosing my subject for the paper is not the easiest part. i encountered a whole gamut of problems on this portion alone -- either the business was not suitable for my purpose, important data is almost impossible to get, or i got vetoed. even as i tried to compensate with my class performance, i despaired of ever getting past this hurdle. hopes of graduating this term -- or graduating at all -- were slowly floating away.

i must have done something right, because things are finally looking up.

now that i've almost clinched my topic, the real work begins. all this time wasted on waiting is going to haunt me in the next months. but i'm starting to feel positive -- like our prof said we should be feeling right now. i just hope that i still have it when i'm overwhelmed and going crazy with worry.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

hi em! glad to see you are blogging again :D i was thinking of saving everything i wrote in word pero hassle lang talaga

nicole