Tuesday, March 29, 2005

no nonsense

i've heard of net stalking from some people but i never really took it seriously. the worst i had done was look up my crush at friendster, but i never did link up with him.

so last sunday (see previous entry) i decided to net-stalk just one person: me. i was curious what dirt google could come up with.

the outcome: 2 pages. and true-to-life links? a grand total of... 2. both from the actuarial society website. bo-ring.

at least, i finally saw the announcement they posted when i passed my first (and only) exam.

much more interesting was seeing my uncle's name (he passed the bar last year) and some other people who share my surname... and i know for a fact that our surname only belong to a handful of people.

interesting is the fact that another girl shared the same first name with me (like, same spelling pa!)

guess i don't have too much to worry about, huh. and i thought i was gonna have to come out re: my secret life as a secret agent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. CNBGirl left...
Sunday, 3 April 2005 11:45 pm
i googled my name before and i was surprised that i share my name with one (only one google can find) person across the pacific. my name is not that common, pati rin yung spelling. wala lang. :)