Wednesday, August 6, 2008

randomize

another meme from ladybracknell, who i think has posted several in the last few days. hehehe.

Shuffle your player and select the first 20 songs that come up. Post the first line of the lyrics and have your f-list guess the songs.

  1. now tell me whatcha gonna do when there ain't nowhere to run, when judgment comes for you, when judgment comes for you
  2. all i can say is that my life is pretty plain, i like watching the puddles gather rain
  3. now and then, do you wash your hands of me again
  4. ninety miles outside chicago, can't stop driving i don't know why
  5. all is quiet on new year's day, a world in white gets underway
  6. breathe it in and breathe it out and pass it on, it's almost out
  7. i do not understand what it is i've done wrong
  8. words like violence break the silence, come crashing in into my little world
  9. may mga kumakalat na balita, na ang misis ni kuwan ay madaling makuha
  10. i'm afraid to fly, and i don't know why
  11. i see us in the park, strolling the summer days of imaginings in my head
  12. somebody told me you were leaving, i didn't know; somebody told me you're unhappy, but it doesn't show
  13. and here's to you, mrs. robinson, jesus loves you more than you will know
  14. waiting, watching the clock, it's four o'clock, it's got to stop
  15. in my eyes, indisposed, in disguise as no one knows
  16. take me as you are, push me off the road; the silence, i need this time to be with you
  17. i was blown away, what could i say, it all seemed to make sense
  18. do as i say not as i do because the shit so deep you can't run away
  19. the first, the last, my everything, and the answer to all my dreams
  20. every breath you take, every move you make

i only listed those songs that i actually knew. i have 5000+ songs on my pod, and i have a lot of albums i haven't even listened to in full. or at all.

yes, i know, nos. 5, 13, 19 and 20 should be dead giveaways. what can i do.

some of these were actually covers when they appeared on the shuffle; i need the original artist. track no. 4 was a cover by paolo santos; no. 9 was done by brownman revival; no. 15 was a live concert performance by alanis morissette; no. 20 was a performance by brooke white on american idol.

No comments: