Sunday, July 8, 2007

have a break, part n

songs with the most plays on my iRiver

imogen heap, goodnight and go -- obvious ba, my last post was about this.

ben lee, birthday song -- best bud mike told me about his favorite song of the week and sent me a link. then i saw the commercial on etc. ano nga ba yun, one tree hill? di ko akalain nanonood pala non si mike.

maroon 5, makes me wonder & little of your time -- saya kasi, kahit ang weird nung lyrics. nice beat pero angst pala. much like me. i'm sure sawang-sawa na yung nasa kabila ng cubicle wall ko kakarinig sa kin mag-sing along.

barbra streisand & barry gibb, guilty -- i don't like to admit it, but i love 70's music. and the beegees. plus, this song has a hook you can't believe. try listening 3 minutes 27 seconds into the song. i swear, nire-repeat ko talaga yon.

tonic, you wanted more -- ang hilig ko yata talaga dun sa mga songs na upbeat pero malungkot pala. basta.

No comments: