Friday, March 24, 2006

would you go?

really bugged about whether to tell that someone how you feel? maybe this is one piece of advice you won't imagine i'll ever tell. maybe.
another one of my finds.

keeping close watch on fanfiction.net does have some rewards. everything i had to say in the matter has already been said, and anything i am yet to say is just a rehash. so once again, i'll let someone else speak for me.

thanks to robyn (fanfic addiction) for allowing me to lift her creation from the ff archives, for being such a good sport, and for being a kindred spirit.

Go For It

Dear Readers,

I think that if you're head over heels for someone and you don't think they'd ever like you, or you're way too shy to tell them how you feel, you're basically slapping life in the face.

If you ever want to be happy you have to take a few chances.

Secondly, so what if it doesn't end well? So what?

Would you rather, honestly, want to be with someone for years and then just give up once you're so sick and tired of feeling incomplete?

What kind of life is that?

And what if, by some unseen force, that person (even though you think nothing will ever happen) likes you too? Maybe even loves you? Maybe loves you so much that they'd do anything to be with you but doesn't feel like they can tell you?

You’d waste years of your life that you could be spending with that person only to find out something could've been that wasn't.

And what if they give up before they get the chance with you? Or what if you give up? What if one of you marries someone else and then you realize years later what could have been? How would you feel?

I know after reading this you'll still be pessimistic and think like I don't want you to think and feel how you probably shouldn't be feeling, but you need to understand that you will never be happy unless you take the risks that could change your life.

If you don't, you will be extremely sorry in the long run. I can promise you that.

All I can say is that if someone has a feeling, any feeling, it's valid and worth hearing.

I know if I was on the receiving end of one of those crushes or whatever you'd like to call them, no matter who it may be, I will not under any circumstances be one of those people who dismiss others and rejects them without considering how they feel.

Any feeling is valid.

I hope reading this wasn't a waste of your time, but I just had to get this off my chest.

Maybe you'll re-evaluate your life and how much happiness means to you.

I know it's hard, I’m not saying it isn't.

But I don't think I could ever live with myself if I didn't allow myself to feel something or say something I should have felt or should have said, but never did.


in case it wasn't clear, this "blog entry" is from the CSI section at fanfiction.net. so supposedly one of the CSI's wrote this. in fanfiction heaven, of course. which one, it's up to you to choose.

No comments: