Saturday, February 5, 2005

...so much to do

this is the day i'm supposed to submit a portion of my paper for my consultation next week. guess how much i've already written? zero. nada.

delaying and procrastinating is getting to be a disgusting habit. (ano? "getting to be" lang?)

moving on...

some news:

my old boss, ian, passed all his asp exams in the last season. and me? what do you think? i took two and ended up with nothing.

in addition, his wife mia just gave birth to their first kid.

another friend of mine, enaj, also just gave birth to her second child. the first one is my goddaughter. and her christmas gift is still with me.

my best friend is leaving her job and leaving me... as her roommate. she's moving back to the ortigas area, and i'll be forced to go there more often, again.

more or less, it seems like a lot of people are getting somewhere. and i'm just stuck here, at the mercy of my strama paper. at the risk of sounding like a whiner (which i am already, why bother denying it?), it seems like everything in my life is not going the way i wanted it. i'm at a loss on how to deal with my project at work, i really must be a poor politician and definitely a poor strategist. which means that my 2+ years at business school didn't count for much. this is one of those times i wish i wasn't in this position after all. i would still rather have someone to guide me in my line of work than going it alone. guess i don't have the chops to be a manager after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. a reader left...
Tuesday, 8 February 2005 12:02 pm
guess a lot of people are lost these days... hang in there. ;)

drei